Tuesday, March 23, 2010

.::when we can see others::.

hard to tell that ourselves kinda selfish one..always him as the most special person until he walks away then I can see the kindness of others around me..they never leave me alone even when im in happy or down...

then I realized, I've neglect them for so long...im sorry~~
now I can see clearly who are always standing right with me...thanks~~

its been a while from the last post that i wrote about my life..exception for those lyrics..its not that i've nothing to be posted but no words may best describes the whole thing i've went through all this while..the best part of these despair moment of my life is, I still have those people who are always being by my side when im in need..especially to my Anie and my two little girl,supporting me in bright and darkness!!

i need no such long advice nor a shoulder to cry on..because all of us have our own business to manage as well...only a few minutes we've spent a day would be enough for me...

to my beloved Umie, even though i din mention any to you,you looks like being so much aware of my pain...thanks to ym video call..looking at your lovely face fade my burdens away...

not to mention,it is,yes,all students regardless of what field you are in,students are always have a reason to make themselves forget on those petty things..its weird for me when I find myself free with lots of time to rest,I hate it..it is not what I'm used to be before...where I always find it tough to go through lately..i hate leisure time,utmost!!but running away is not the best way to free myself from a mess!!

hope this coming weekend,my plan to follow my buddies for convoy to Sg. Gabai will not be cancelled...

to my tears,please keep yourself locked in the place..i dun need you to clean up my sclera everyday.. I do have an eye mo solution if my eyes get dry!!!


sometimes,I don't really understand why should I laugh out loud when my heart broke...
whatever it is, he did made me smile and cheers once!!
terima kasih~~

2 comments:

  1. long & i will always b there 4 u too..remember that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngee..i knew it from d very first..cume segan je nk berkata2...lgpun hal remeh temeh saje..when it come to life matter,to decide whether to live or dead,i'll chase u after...=)))

    ReplyDelete