Wednesday, April 14, 2010

.::if my heart says it,i really mean it::.


its quite been some time for me to come back here writing all i want..there's no class to attend to during day time..and no body special to date with during night time..but,still got no enough space to spend to write in this my imaginary diary...entahlah kenapa..

sometimes,
when the things doesn't go as smooth as we wish,we declared it as a waste..
after a time,
then we realized,
a soldier couldn't make a move without 'yes' command from the chief...
either communicated or non-communicated command...

..istikharah..
this words was repeated to me everyday
to convince me that i'm his istikharah
what??
why??
oh my God!!
how can i believe in him??

it isn't a joke..

im sorry
i know he is not reading this
i have another person that i put my trust in
there's another person that i put my hope in
for sure,
the person is not you

you have everything
everything a girl need the most
you are a loyal creature to our God - an ordinary one,but its quite good enough
car - not one but three
house - not one but three
career - you are an executive manager engineer + successful businessman
& the most important thing - m0ney..(0_0')

special features:
you played me guitar
you know jamming - even though i never see it yet
you do car drifting - i enjoy it!!really..
you love family a lot - ur mom is no. 1!!

and now,you said you love me..

how can i answer you?
if my heart say "there's only 1 space for a man,and it has been filled up with love from Ahmad Syatila"??

i need you,God..
release me from love life a while..
finish up my study first!!

3 comments:

  1. huhuuh duit duit di mana kau duit lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. leyyy!! story mory sape ngorat ko ni? xmau pas kat org!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kakti >> betul tu..tp xikhlas namenye tu bkawan atas dasar harta..ish3..tp gapo hok dio ado tuh,sgt2 menggode jiwe...lalalala~~
    p/s:sy ikhlas bkwn..ehee

    anie >> story boleh..nk pass,org pk dulu k..let times decide for me~~

    ReplyDelete