Saturday, July 10, 2010

.::the craps you create::.

some people might find easy for them to express their feeling and opinion as they wish and like..but it isn't so much suit to my style of expressing my emotions.normally I would go and find 1 trusted people of mine and then I will start to tell everything plus all the tears..ehee~~~

because of ignorance of the issue, it gives me deeper wound in the end of the day as I won't talk about my feeling to people.and the troublemaker,won't let me live happily as they really hate my way..I don't know why...


and most of the time I think I don't need to explain the reason for my action..because,for the certain thing it wasn't happened due to my wrongdoing..it is because people don't like me..so,was it my problem to solve it on behalf of THEIR hateness???

hey,out there..if you think that you don't like me,I HATE you either..
for those yg xtau apa2,don't judge.keep your mouth shut.if you cant resist from talking about me,ask me yourself.I'm not like you,telling people all the waste and craps...I won't tell you as I think it is none of your business!!

p/s:sometimes,kesedihan dalam hati ni xada siapa yg tau..rumah terbakar,org blh panggil bomba utk padamkan api tu..kalau hati?

No comments:

Post a Comment