Thursday, July 8, 2010

.::something that I missed for the mean time::.



since my last paper as a student last June,I think I wasn't that much productive at home..I'm not a free flying young bird anymore since I was bound to my new task-nanny thingy..yes,it was fun undeniably..taking care of my little nephew Nazhan ain't boring at all and it gave me a new kind of experience in further understand baby's need and language..


down deep in my heart,I miss my list-to-do thing..I love to go out and see people's doing and going back home only when I'm feeling to.I could stay in a coffee house up to 8 hours watching people while surfing internet..its a waste isn't it?but I do not mind as my heart pond of it rather than being at a proper place but have to face and deal with someone who I don't wish to be with..


oh ya,could you imagine.there is 'money-eye' people in our society,keeping a relationship nice and good if they are bundled with money and things..and this kind of people too would suddenly terminate the relationship just because there's nothing more you could give to them..huh!never ever sincere of what they're doing..



syatila always remind me on this type of people but ignorance always be my first choice.."jangan senang sangat bagi duit kat org,bila awak xada duit nanti awak akan faham maksud saya"..I gave away everything I could and she's doing good to me.and when I have nothing to give,she throw me a harsh words..yet,she beat me up..what the world served~~


anyway,I don't mean to brag over here.or asking you to kill that person for me or what..hoho..just a few nice words for Allah to open her heart and make it even softer.sometimes I got jealous of other's but just in a time I realize that I have all that I want too~~


No comments:

Post a Comment