Tuesday, January 12, 2010

.::being a human::.

Your study place is the best environment for you to learn everything..you were exposed to all sorts of experiences that prepare you to become a very good 'person' in future... all skills and knowledge that you gained will never gone to waste even though you once think it benefits you zero at a time...

But, be sure that you know what you are doing and why you are doing the thing..

Then, you are learning a good 'goods' for yourself..

I know,i kinda person who doesn't really involved in any academic activities.. not because i don't like to but i don't have that strong believe in myself that i can carry out the task if im the one who is leading the rest of my colleague.. Until 1 day, there is one kind person came to me and said:
"There's no need to be afraid of your own mistakes.. Do the mistakes and learn from it!!"

Now is the time for me to be in the real world. This is my final semester and i have to prepare in order to give the best for my own sake..


My friend, i'm only a human.. His creature named insan... Please remind me if i do forget my duty or too far from the line...Don't be afraid to let me know...Just be bold occay!!!

Thank you guys~~

2 comments:

  1. thank you kak ti..nothing more i'm hoping for,unless getting a good result,position a good work and keep everyone happy with me...

    ReplyDelete