Thursday, January 7, 2010

.::new year,new hope::.

it's about 11.30p.m. by the time im writing this.. the world has allowed himself to turn into another year, so that i'm ready to open a new piece of paper to begin my 2010's life by writing down my upcoming events through this site..

yes, last year and the year before taught me a lot of new things in life.. and it happened without giving me a notice so that i can prepare myself, neither weighing my acceptance level of the particular event. yet, i believe that Allah is just fair to each His creation.

if there is a fall, there must be a success at a time..
if there is hate, the love will come later..
if you feel alone, God is always there for you..
yet, He is listening to your hope and will grant it 1 day PLUS extra happiness in the end...

that's what I feel now..
if you guys were facing all sorts of problems out there, try to work for the cause..
treat the cause and accept the secondary side effects as it never lasts..
once it heals, take a very good care of it..
1st mistake, you can learn from it..
but if you did the second one, that was called stupid act...

if you have it, hold it tight, keep it nice, act wisely...
say: thank God!!!you know the best for me~~

if you lose it, pray for getting the best from it..
say: thank God!! you know the best for me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment