Friday, February 11, 2011

.::DA41::.


like it has been a decade for me working temporarily here in Glenmarie while waiting for vacant nursing post in government.it does gave me a headache.it is not because i don't find it beneficial,but the spec of work doesn't suit my preference best.

today i was called for an interview at PPUKM.as the title said:the interview was meant for DA41.

the session went very well.the juries (the dean,timbalan dean and my beloved HOD) are all kind enough.menyebabkan saya jadi sgt berharap!

but only a few will be chosen for the post.there are 9 of us.and as told,the post ONLY for those who attend with CGPA>3.5..and i'm just out of the criteria..

someone had remind me: don't lose hope.keep on building a new one.Allah has planned the best for you.ask Him to give you strength!

anyway,thanx for the nice chat(interview actually).i've learned another lesson.
Allah,bless me and only You,my guidance and the One that I can hook up on.

-kak Jenny,congrates for you.Hani,Arif,Zul,kak Fatin,Azwa,Husna and Kham-just love to be with all of you.like we used to-

No comments:

Post a Comment