Wednesday, February 23, 2011

.::surat untuk kayangan::.

Dear hubby,

its been such a bad day for me today..my boss had mis-interpret the shout i just posted in fb wall yesterday..she felt disappointed and very angry with the shout(instead of me)..but i swear dear,i don't mean those words for her.even though i have witness to stand for me,they couldn't say a thing when she throwing such a nasty words to me.because,you know.when she's mad nobody can try to defend unless when she's cool edi..

1 of my colleage ask me to make clear of the thing with her..but,you know me well rite?i'm not that kind of person who's really mind of what do people think of me..because for me,it's a waste to spend my time on someting i

eby,i really feeling unwell.i want ur big warm hug and calming chest to rely on..i want to cry so that u can cool me off..i love working here.but i don't find peacefullness in my doing.
even you are my hubby,but we rarely could see (walaupun sy xtau pn sape awak masa ni) to pamper each other...so that i hope my worry-some may get away as the letter reached you..i'll waiting for you to come back.
then kita pergi jalan2 and as life is JUST short,please come back soon ya sweetheart...

1 comment:

  1. insya Allah he's out there for u..just wait till the right time for ur mr right to show up in front of u :) hang in there dear

    ReplyDelete