Sunday, December 6, 2009

.::a brand new person-to-be::.

There is 1 person that I knew since last 3years and this guy came into my world with his own values that could never be compared with others...

With belief that each person is unique and has his own fate and destiny, I committed into 1 kind of relationship. As love make people lives just like in a battle field, we needs heart to be open and brain to function wisely so that none of us could hurt in the war...

...We are human...

Sometimes both of us failed to do so but we do overcome the pressure successfully..Nothing change unless our feeling becomes intense to each others day by day..

I was born in a family of five but was raised by my aunt since I was 3 as the only-pampered-baby gurl~~~
I was able to get almost everything that I wished from my new-parents BUT I never asked it nicely... I never being ignored ever since and being pampered whole-heartedly...

So,ever since I've been in a hearty-relationship-thingy, I did expect to be treat the same way as I used to be during my childhood and teenage years...Every single thing that doesn't fulfill my requirement will be matter to me.. I wish that every people would please me just like what my parents ever does to me all this while...

...But,it is wrong...

I turned into an aggressive person, hot-tempered for a tiny issues, being unfair to the people that loves me if they don't be able to be exactly like what I wish them to be, and many more...

The people that loves me,has been HURT..

I hurt the person that loves me most all these years...
I make them hurt...
Making everything turned upside-down in a second..

You know why?
All of you do know why this had happened to me?
Does anyone of you can make a guess what is the main problem with me?

It's all about my shit-fucking-asshole-mouth I ever had...
I've been regret..
I've been slept with all tears all night long..

BUT
What has done cannot be undone...

I've tried to think the best way to ask for apology..
I couldn't ever find it...

Because

All these while, I've made a decision upon YOUR opinions and help...
Up to now, I couldn't even think how am I gonna push my life ahead...
Up to now, I couldn't even feel what life could ever be without you...
Up to now, I couldn't even say an appropriate word when talking to others...

As I only can think that you are the other half of me in living our lives..
As I only can feel that you are the only person who might be with me, all the time, all my life...
As I only can say a nice thing to people when I know there's you who need me to be wise to other...

But now

There's no more YOU
There's no more LOVE from you
There's no more CARE from you
There's no more NIGHT WISH from you

I miss you baby..
Really
I mean it..
I'm sorry for being harsh to you all these while..
I never imagined to be left apart...

Please forgive me..
Please help me...
Please show me the right way to do everything all over again..

I will never hurt you anymore...
I will never ever make you upset anymore...

Please..
I'm kneeling you down baby..
Can't you feel the same way as I do?
I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment