Monday, December 7, 2009

.::call::.

I called him by 4am last night and he hung up the phone right after the line wass connected. Which means that he still awake freshly by that exactly 4am.

What the heck is he doing? The background sound.
It's very loud and annoyed me as he needs me to repeat everything i've said for many times.

And what on earth am I doing for calling someone that hates me the most by 4 in the morning? Absolutely no nice answer for that.

But you know what? Our conversation only goes like this:

Me : Awak xnak balik ke,da pagi ni. balik la rumah...
He :Tak nak.

Me :Awak cakap la elok2 dengan saya, please...
He :tak nak.

Me :Awak balik rumah ye, saya tunggu awak. kite chat kat YM k...
He :Tak nak.

He : Saya xnak dengar dah la suara awak. Bosan.
Me : speechless.

What else am I waiting for? Still hoping for the thing that has been done perfectly as my wish before. I'm the one who asked for break-up but now aku pulak macam orang gila talak. WHY ME??

He hates you, Soleha.
Stop making yourself fool.
Stop giving him trouble.
Enough for everything you have done.Can't you see it clearly?
He HATES you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment