Tuesday, December 8, 2009

.::redha::.

Alhamdulillah..
everything was fine and I don't wanna lost it anymore...even though it doesn't seem to be as nice as we had gone through before but I wish it to stay the way it was. It's better for him to treat me this way so that I would not hurt him anymore..

What ever it is, thank God because He made he to give me a call at last... he called me...yeay!!!

He want to see my eyes. Maybe he wants to look for the eyes that he fell in love for the last 3 years in mine. Even though he asked me to look at the laptop webcam, I don't have a gut to stare long.

He want me to made a promise. I do not want to but, I have to because he want me to. Even though he knows it was hard for me too.

God, help me. I'm begging you..

Tonight, I am relieve!!! I want too rest in peace~~~
tQ sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment