Sunday, November 8, 2009

.::insomnia::.

Salam n slmt sjhtera to all kawan2 semua...

I don't know what is actually happening to the chemical inside my body...do they have some kind of war??because lately aku susah untuk tdo on time...is that because i know that tomorrow i had no class to attend to and has no commitment/appointment that require me to wake up so early in the morning, or do my hormone has one kind of sickness called craziness...

Last week,aku ada jd respondent utk survey for sleep disturbance study...after filling up all the questionnaire, they found that i have some kind of problem with my sleeping pattern...i scored 9 which explained the severe stage of disturbance.YES,I DO!!!

This had happened twice...aku ngantuk tp mata xboleh nk pejam...maybe sbb ptg td byk sgt bermain perasaan...arini ari kiss sedunia...umie anta kiss kt aku...syg die..sweet sgt...i loiyke~~~dan mencatat sejarah..yg aku simpan surat utk abg for almost a year and 3months before i hand it to him just now..and you know what?the contents was still the same dgn apa yg aku nk bgtau kt die...is that because aku yg xberubah,atau aku yg xphm2 situasi die???ish,kompius suda!!!
Last2 g lepak kt d tebing...main teka2 bangunan...u make my day though u yg jahanamkan my day too....i love u~~~hoho...
Aaaaaaa...xnk pk dh..nk tdo lh...jerit sungguh2 karang,baru tau haaaa...anyhow,tq for everything u had done for me and i just need u...for no reason...yepp..for no reason baby!!!

Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment